New Nilfisk Advance Terra 28B Industrial Floor Sweeper
The Terra 28B leaves wide-area vacuums in the dust. Its 28-inch wide sweep path handles carpet with 2.5 times more productivity than a 28-inch wide-area vacuum (ISSA data). Plus, the 28B’s side broom eliminates the need for edge cleaning after sweeping. Compact and easy to handle, the Terra 28B is also among the quietest sweepers in the industry.
The Terra 28B features A.S.A.P. (All Surface All Purpose) sweeping technology. Efficiency is maximized as the operator transitions from one floor type to another without having to change broom type, or, in many cases, adjust broom height. The specially designed main broom contains dual rows of soft and coarse bristles that pick up everything – from dirt and sand, to paper and plastic bottles – on carpet or hard floors. A long-running, maintenance-free gel battery comes standard, and an onboard charger allows you to plug the sweeper into any available outlet.
The 28B was built with your green cleaning program in mind. The extra quiet operation allows daytime cleaning and contributes to operator safety. The bagless Terra 28B sweeper utilizes a durable polyester panel filter and the most aggressive filter shaker in its class, to minimize filter changes while maximizing indoor air quality.
One-Touch™ operation, streamlined design, and superior maneuverability make this sweeper easy to use. The Terra 28B features traction assist for fast, easy sweeping. Tools-free broom removal and adjustment makes for easy cleaning at the end of the shift.
- Easily cleans both hard and soft floors without having to change brooms
- Cleans 20,000 sq feet of carpet per hour, versus 8,000 for a 28-inch vacuum
- Tools-free broom and hopper removal for easy maintenance
- Adjustable handle for operator comfort, and easy one-hand operation
- Durable polyester panel filter traps dust particles for improved air quality
- Operating sound level of 59 dB A meets LEED-EB, GS-42, and other green-cleaning noise standards