New Clarke CA60 Walk-Behind Auto Scrubber
|CA60 20D with Wet Batteries||$4,921|
|CA60 20D with AGM Batteries||$5,659|
|CA60 20DT with Wet Batteries||$5,461|
|CA60 20DT with AGM||$6,199|
|CA60 20B 20 Boost with Wet Batteries||$5,776|
|CA60 20B 20 Boost with AGM Batteries||$6,514|
|CA60 24B Boost with Wet Batteries||$6,226|
|CA60 24B Boost with AGM Batteries||$6,964|
The Clarke CA60 series of Autoscrubbers takes cleaning performance to a whole new level. The CA60 features BOOST® technology that applies up to 110 pounds of down pressure for one pass cleaning and the ability to remove floor finish to greater depths than ever before. Productivity is greatly enhanced with the 24-inch BOOST head and large 16-gallon tanks for long-range cleaning and fewer dump and refills. The BOOST deck can now be raised and lowered with the simple touch of a button, simplifying machine operation and minimizing training.
• Productivity – Large 16 gallon tanks provide long run time per tank minimizing dump and refills.
• Low Cost Of Ownership – VacSaver float cage, Chemical Mixing System (optional), debris catch cage, onboard charger all contribute.
• BOOST Deck Leveling System – Ensures even pad pressure front to back for even cleaning.
• Pad Pressure – Up to 110 lbs. on BOOST® decks and up to 60 lbs. on disc.
• Simplicity - Easy to use, easy to train, easy to maintain.
• Durability – Built Clarke tough.
• Warranty – Isolators covered under warranty like any standard part.